Saturday, September 27, 2014

Post Cards and Photos of Rusk, Texas

 July 2010.  My mom with her cup of coffee outside of The Daily Grind, a little coffee house in Rusk, Texas.  This is where I bought the post cards.
 A post card of the historic footbridge in Rusk, Texas.
 July 2010.  My mom next to the historical marker at the Rusk Footbridge.
 July 2010.  Me standing on the footbridge.
 A post card of the historic James Perkins House that stands right by the footbridge.
 July 2010.  My photo of the Perkins House.
 March 2011.  Me sitting on the old stone fence of the Perkins House.
A post card of the historic Summers House on Fifth and Sycamore Streets in Rusk, Texas.  This house is now for sale.  Look up homes for sale in Rusk, Texas and take a look at this beautiful home.  If I were younger I would try to buy this house!!  If you buy this house please invite me over to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment